Friday 30 March 2012

Fabulicious!



What's your take on Fabulicious? Would you start describing the word itself or what you think of the blog? The adjective or the noun?!

Well let's start with the adjective!

I wanted to call my blog Fabulicious as I think it conjures up lots of fabulousness together with nom nom delicious! You see, I've just described an adjective with another adjective and also described food! I've yet to do a food post...! Though I tend to "nom nom" all things shoes! Yes the leather can be a bit tough, but hey!

In addition, I wanted to name my blog with just one word. I wanted it to portray images of aspiration & escapism - something that would want to read to cheer you up, pass the time with an eclectic topic of posts.

Let's face it, everyone wants some daily Fabulicious time, right?!

This brings me onto the 2nd point - the blog itself! As mentioned in my Starting Out post, I've just recently started blogging and been encouraged to do so for many years, so it was @jojomojo_71 that finally persuaded me! I honestly thought I would be blabbering on about fashion and beauty continuously, but just seems I blog about whatever I am fancying at any given moment.

For me, blogging is an extended tweet! Everything I want to say over 140 characters!

I am really overwhelmed with the support received so far and the tight blogging community. So I'm very thankful to you all for that. I'm really grateful for all those people taking the time to read my posts, and comment. Now I blog myself, I understand how important it is to comment. I always comment on posts I love.

I am happy for you to request any particular topics you want me to look into. I know there's a few guys on Twitter for whom I'm their designated personal shopper (right @apsg?!) and their present ideas for long suffering other halves! So ask away, and I'll see what I can do.

So long may we all be Fabulicious spreading the pink Fabulicious love!

Kate x

4 comments:

  1. pink fabulicious love is what it's all about!!

    Ree
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its just purrrrfecto my lovely, the only other name i can think of is "lil ray of sunshine" but that too is fabulicious! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its just purrrrfecto my lovely, the only other name i can think of is "lil ray of sunshine" but that too is fabulicious! Xxx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.