Saturday 31 March 2012

Spring Summer Fashion

Judging by today's weather, it seems I'm a week too late for this post, but thought we could all do with some lovely fashion pieces to cheer us up and think of sipping Pimms on the lawns of England squinting in the late afternoon sun exchanging gossip!

For me summer, regardless of latest trends, is all about bright colours, white embroidery anglaise and florals.  It is just a cooincidence that this is SS12 trend!  Bonus!

I absolutely loved Costello Tagliapetra's SS12 collection.  Take this simple tangerine tea dress.  Simple.  Elegant.  Summery.  Can dress up with high heeled silver sandals or simple flip flops.
Costella Tagliapetra SS12 Collection

I totally love this McQ white broidery anglaise dress from Matches.  This can be paired with nude sandals or flip flops or inject some acid colours such as turquoise or fuschia.


Mc Q Broderie anglaise dress £555
I'm a real sucker for embroidery anglaise so have been quite taken with this applique Serena dress from Reiss.

CUTWORK APPLIQUE DRESS
OFF WHITE £325
I have to say I am also impressed with Gok's collection for TU at Sainsbury's.  Great structure, colours and prices.  http://www.sainsburys-tu-clothing.co.uk/

I love this cropped jacket for £45!


Gok for Tu - Cropped Jacket - £45 (Sainsbury's)
It would jazz up a white t-shirt and jeans.

I am always drawn to monochromatic looks, so love this black and white maxi dress from Debut at Debenhams.



Black Floral Print Maxi Dress - £90
http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10001_10001_008010621260_-1?breadcrumb=Home%7EWomen%7EDresses
 And I simply adore this yellow floral D&G dress as seen on the fabulous Helen Mirren The One Show this week. 

D&G Yellow Floral Print Dress
That's it for now!  Will no doubt post some more SS12 ideas soon!

Are you Fabuliciously Floral?  What's on your SS hit list?

Would love to hear your thoughts!
Kate x

1 comment:

  1. Love your take on Summer style honey. I need me some tangerine!!

    Ree
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.